Thursday, December 8, 2011

#NewTwitter



hey dont erase my tweets to my fans...now like i said...

The doesn't show wether someone follows you or not.

actually iLike how twitter looks on the computer &I just update the app4my iphone & I like it we're going 2LOVE U give us time:)

This is weird. But it's okay, I guess.

hello - im kinda confused. i know we will like eachother but give me time

What's this everyone's talking about?

once again the is awesome!

confuses me :/ lol

Just got the . So far, I love it!!!

I'm glad I haven't been on twitter via my lap top...not hearing good things

I hope I wake up tomorrow and have the . Patience has never been a virtue of mine when it comes to new technology (or much else).

Irritated I don't have when I just created a new acct that has it! WTH? Shouldn't old timers get if first??!

Only 2 things about that bug me 1) Cant see if some1 is following u or not. 2) Cant choose your own theme color. Sick of blue.

I don't like you. At all. K. Thanks. Go away now! >:/

Not sure whether I like the lol just be patient I might like you soon enough! Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment