Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Tribute to Pitoy Moreno



hindi makapagget over sa pitoy moreno fashion show! :) grabeee! FAB!

ng ganda mo sa fashion gala na tribute para kay jose "pitoy" moreno :)

I watch "Pitoy Moreno" gala night.. Wow it's superb... it shows our culture from his creations.. I'm proud to be pinoy.

Pitoy Moreno Fashion show is trending on twitter! Heard it was epic! Congratulations Shiseido Make-Up Team woot! :)

I watched the Pitoy Moreno Gala Night last night on tv. I'm so impressed!

I was not able to watch Pitoy Moreno- A tribute Gala, may replay ?

Nice! "Pitoy Moreno: A Tribute Gala" is still trending. Wasn't able to watch the show but we were part of that event. Congrats!

I loved all Pitoy Moreno's design :) every gown I wanna wear.

Jose "Pitoy" Moreno is such a classic. I watched his tribute gala yesterday. .

I watched Pitoy Moreno's tribute gala last night and its really cool :D

salamat din sa lahat ng nanuod ng ASAP & the Pitoy Moreno tribute gala. good night and have a great week ahead!

Directing the Pitoy Moreno Tribute was truly a blessing. Thank you, Lord. This show touched me and made me cry. I will always treasure this

Pitoy Moreno is actually trending before of last night's show in ABS CBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment