Monday, December 12, 2011

WelcomeBackToThePhilippinesMARIOMAURER


Mario Maurer is here. I just found out.

:) i hope i can meet you :(

hope u enjoy ur stay here...u r so cute..

Mario Maurer came back for me. skajfhmrmf =)))) Loljk.

oh what's the big deal about Mario Maurer coming back here!

welcome back to the Philippines Mario Maurer! •

i love you MArio MAurer! WELCOME

oh my god you're here? I love you Mario Maurer!!!!!

love u mario..!! ​♡♡ mario maurer ♥ ♥ Loveeeeee u mario..!!

will reject mario maurer just to get an iphone4s! :)))

I home I get to see you this time!!! Welcome back, Mario Maurer!! Love you!

oh?! so Mario Maurer is back in the Philippines!

who wants mario maurer ticket for free!! PM me!

Afternoon Mario Maurer, How I wish you can visit here in Cebu and to see you personally :))

im not a fan of MARIO MAURER but super fan mu friend kong c beyki

Welcome Back Mario Maurer ... How's You Day .. I miss you Too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment