Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RIP to one legendary rock icon Karl Roy



Rest In Peace.,! Brod. KARL ROY

RIP Karl Roy...

Thet: What a sad sad time for OPMusic. Karl Roy of Kapatid just died... Long pause..People Around You: Sino yon?!! Kapatid nino?

salamat KARL ROY sa MUSIKANG masarap!! :)

Karl Roy BadTrip di man lang kita napanuod ng live

The last time I saw Karl Roy was at a hiphop event where we gave him a lifetime achievement award. Rest in peace king.

Catching up on Karl Roy's music. I have a feeling I've just started a lovely love affair. Rest in peace

Your my man karl roy! Rip!

Love & Light Karl Roy ! Pinoy rock legend Karl Roy dies at 43

Karl Roy is dead?!? Omg.. Naiiyak naman ako! We were never that close but he was always nice to me and great to talk to. An amazing artist!

Rest in Peace Karl Roy!

RIP Karl Roy

R.I.P Karl Roy

Say your goodbyes and thanks here. Salamat, Kapatid.

Rest in Peace Karl Roy. †

Dear Heaven,ibalik nyo n po c Karl Roy...c Arnold Clavio nlng po kunin nyo.." Ang BAD naman nito.

No comments:

Post a Comment